Reproductive Heath and HIV prevention
Theme 9 - Reproductive Health and HIV prevention
This module emphasizes developing awareness on symptoms and ways to prevent Reproductive Tract Infections (RTIs) and ways to maintain personal hygiene. The module also builds knowledge on HIV and AIDS, transmission modes, symptoms, prevention, and its management.
You will learn on the following topics of Reproductive Health and HIV Prevention
- Emphasizes on personal hygiene and awareness on symptoms of RTI and ways to prevent
- Learners demonstrate comfort in sharing concerns about their reproductive health and in accessing services without shame and guilt
- Understanding vulnerability of adolescents and women to HIV
- Information on prevention and services for testing counselling and treatment of HIV/ AIDS
- Countering myths and misconceptions related HIV/AIDS
Learn through videos
|Sno||Activity||Learning outcomes||Video 1||Video 2||Video 3||Video 4|
|1||Personal Hygiene and RTIs||
Activity 9.1 - Kalai.
Activity 9.1 - John.
|2||Vulnerability of women and adolescents to HIV||
Activity 9.3 - Sumitra.
Activity 9.3 - Rohit and Rita.
|3||Leading life positively||
Activity 9.5 - Rahul.