Values and Responsible Citizenship
Theme 4 - Values and Responsible Citizenship
Values are inner standards that provides the motivation to act, signifying what is important and worthwhile. Values also serve as a basis for moral codes and ethical reflection.
You will learn on the following topics of Values and Responsible Citizenship
- To help learners to reflect on what constitutes their values
- Align them with Constitutional values for responsible decision-making
- To recognize that values influence their decisions and learn to prioritize them
- The learners here also initiate action on the values that align to the constitutional values
- Implement active citizenship objects to internalize some constitutional values
- To balance and negotiate between their personal and civic values
Learn through videos
|Sno||Activity||Learning outcomes||Video 1||Video 2||Video 3||Video 4|
|1||Real-life Value Dilemmas||
Activity 4.1 - Razaa.
Activity 4.1 - Tehseen.
Activity 4.1 - Kabir.
|2||My Values, My Behaviour, My Decision||
Activity 4.4 - Deepak and dilshad.
Activity 4.4 - Firoza and Ruheen.